Welcome to the website of Jim Williams the Booker Prize nominated author whose works include Crime Fiction, Who Dunnits, Detective Fiction, Thrillers, Murder Mystery, Historical/Romance, Science Fantasy and a guide to writing autobiography; and, while I am at it, a popular Speaker on cruises and to Readers’ Groups, U3A meetings and Literary and Philosophical Societies – and (just possibly) a Charlatan. Also, I wrote Lara’s Child, the sequel to Nobel Prize in Literature winning Boris Pasternak’s Dr Zhivago.
- Books– I’ve been a published author of
bothfiction and non-fiction for more than thirty years. If you’d like to see a list of my books and know more about them then follow the Books link above
- Background – Readers often want to know the background to a book: how it came to be written and what its meaning is as the author conceived it. By linking to a particular book, you’ll find further links to background material where I’ve provided it.
- Biography – It’s compulsory for authors to write something about themselves. I’ve overcome my embarrassment and written something which you can see here.
- An autobiography course based on a message to the children – a guide to writing your autobiography
- Blog – Somewhere I write about my books and writing and sound off.
- Readers Groups – If you are participating in a reader’s group and would like an author to address you, it may be that I can help. It doesn’t hurt to ask.
- Speaker – Do you need a speaker for a particular occasion? If you follow the link it will tell you the subjects on which I may be able to help.
- Contact Me – If you want to get in touch directly.
- Messages – If you want to leave a permanent message.
Writing as Jim Williams